The Details

Sharon and Mike were united during a ceremony at Bartram's Garden, a historic garden in Philadelphia on the Schuykill River. There was a reception/party afterwards featuring delicious food, a great band, dancing, drinking, exploring the garden, photo booth pictures, and general merriment!

I am working on updating this site as a record of that AMAZING day! Please send us any good pictures you took, through email or facebook or whatever! I'll let everyone know when I get it done!

Thanks!
sharon


Fashion Details!

If anyone cares to know:

My dress was an off-the-rack Betsey Johnson "Tea Party" (hee hee) dress from the King of Prussia mall, altered with silk from B. Wilk Fabrics by Eugene's Tailor Shop. I also wore the petticoat from my mother's wedding dress, which was expertly altered to the correct length by my good friend Sonrisa Rodriguez-Harrison, who also sewed together the backdrop for the Photobooth!

My shoes were from a company called Butter and I got them somewhere online. (They cost more than the dress!)

My bracelet was a gift from my Grandma Wasko several years ago.  She told me her uncle bought it for her in Italy when she was a little girl, and it was the first gift she remembered getting! My pearl necklace was a gift from my mother, who has had it forever. My earrings were custom made for me by Emily of Vix Emporium, and her jewelry can be purchased here. My dad, Richard Wasko, made my bouquet! It was beautiful!

I got my hair done at Salon Blush in the Fishtown neighborhood of Philly. I made the headpiece myself with a vintage rhinestone shoe clip, misc. fabrics, and cruelty-free peacock feathers from eBay. I learned to do my makeup at Sephora, from a very nice lady named Michelle.

Mike's suit was custom made by Henry Davidsen Tailors.  He wore the same dress shoes he always wears! Our rings were custom made from gold and diamonds from my Grandma Wasko's engagement ring at Bario-Neal, a great jewelry shop in Philadelphia.